Christophe Clement wants his owners to have the best possible chance of earning both monetary and psychic income from their horses, and he manages his operation with both those objectives in mind:
- Christophe personally and intensively oversees the training of each horse in his stable.
- The stable has an outstanding team of high-quality professionals, from assistant trainers to exercise riders to grooms to hot walkers. Many members of the team have been with Christophe for years.
- Attention to detail--whether in feeding, in evaluating a horse’s condition, or in coordinating licensing and other paperwork--is a hallmark of the operation of the stable.
- Communication with owners is regular, complete, and transparent.
- Owners are always welcome and encouraged to visit morning training and afternoon stables (when the horses are taken out of their stalls for the second time and fed).
Christophe regularly has horses for sale on behalf of his owners, and he welcomes inquiries from agents and other trainers.
Christophe with Rewrite
Copyright photographer Barbara Livingston